Why rent a convertible in Madeira
Rent a convertible in Madeira is an unforgettable experience while travelling around this Portuguese island. The island of Madeira is known for its picturesque landscapes, exotic nature and amazing climate. And what could be better than enjoying all this beauty in a convertible?
Benefits of hiring a convertible in Funchal
- Feel the wind in your hair. Riding in a convertible allows you to feel a touch of nature, feel the fresh air and the warmth of the sun on your skin.
- Better Sightseeing. There is no need to stop to take a picture. You can just drive around and admire the scenery.
- Convenience for a couple or family. Most convertibles are ideal for two or four people, making them the perfect choice for a romantic holiday or family trip.
What is the price to rent a convertible in Madeira
The price of convertible rental on Madeira Island depends on many factors. Among them are the season, rental period, additional equipment (for example, a child car seat) and services (insurance, rental without a deposit, etc.).
However, you can rent a convertible at Funchal airport for a price starting from 50 Euros per day.
How to choose the perfect convertible
- Size of the vehicle. Take into account how many people will be travelling with you and how much luggage you will have.
- Fuel type. Different cars have different fuel consumption and this can affect your costs while travelling.
- Safety. Make sure that the rental car is equipped with all the necessary safety features.
What to look out for when renting
- Check the condition of the vehicle. Before renting, be sure to check the car for any damage and make sure everything is in good technical condition.
- Examine the terms and conditions of the rental. This may include insurance, deposit and other important points.
- Clarify what documents will be required. In most cases, this will be your passport and international driving licence.
The best routes in Madeira by convertible car
- Ruivo Peak Road. This route offers amazing mountain and ocean views.
- Travelling along the south coast. Here you will find many picturesque villages, vineyards and incredible ocean views.
In conclusion, renting a convertible at Madeira airport is one of the best ways to enjoy the beauty of this amazing island. Travelling through the mountains or along the coast, you will never forget this experience.