How to rent an SUV in Madeira?
Madeira is an island of unrivalled beauty with many landscapes that are best explored with an SUV rental. If you decide to rent an SUV in Madeira, you will have access to the most inaccessible places and mountains.
Advantages of renting an SUV in Madeira
- Increased off-road ability. Many of Madeira's scenic spots are located in mountains or inaccessible areas, so hiring an SUV will ensure that you can travel comfortably even on the most difficult routes.
- Greater comfort. SUVs are usually equipped with everything you need for an unforgettable journey and you can take your most essential personal belongings with you.
- Safety. Most modern SUVs are equipped with the latest safety systems to ensure you have a safe journey around the island.
Formalising a rental: the main points
- Documents. To rent an SUV at Funchal Airport you will need a passport, credit card and driving licence.
- Deposit. Most agencies require a deposit in case of damage to the vehicle. Be sure to check this with the rental company.
- Insurance. Make sure your car is insured. This will save you from unnecessary problems in case of an accident.
What is the price of renting an SUV at Funchal Airport (Madeira)?
The price of renting an SUV depends on many factors - season, rental period, class of vehicle and additional services and conditions. However, it is possible to rent an SUV from 60 Euros per day.
Choosing an SUV for travelling around Madeira is a great way to see all the beauty of this stunning island. Renting a car will give you the freedom of movement and the ability to visit places that are inaccessible by public transport.
Our website car-rental-madeira.com offers a price comparison for car hire in Madeira and will help you find the lowest prices. By following our recommendations, you will be able to make your journey comfortable and safe.